Thursday, December 9, 2010

HOTH-Y Holidays!







Do you like Star Wars?
Do you like tauntauns?
Do you like the holidays?
Do you need cards?

Then look no further.


When I was a 4 or 5 years old, I remember my father and I playing with a tauntaun toy on the kitchen table, making those strange sheep noises they make. Empire Strikes Back blew my mind. I hyperventilated at the sight of a giant stack of AT-ATs boxes at Toys-R-Us. I've always wanted to do a tauntaun illustration. I started doodling one day and got this image of one catching a snowflake on it's tongue in my head. I know people share my affinity for tauntauns so I figured people might like this as a holiday card.


Limited quantity

10 cards for $20
plus shipping handling.
Will ship next day.



Go to my Etsy account to order, if you'd like.

Have a fantastic Holiday season!

Printed on Hoth.

1 comment:

Mark Kardwell said...

Got mine in the post yesterday. Loved it, and it amused my nieces greatly, despite them never having seen TEBS.